Jacco de Leeuw wrote:

What is it exactly that you want? It isn't clear. You're confused.
For instance, no rp-l2tpd exists. But there is l2tpd and there is rp-l2tp.
Uff, sorry for terrible mistakes. I mean rp-l2tp of course. And try to set up Win2K server as l2tp client.

Today I've find, that problem like mine was discussed in this mail list one month ago:

Many thanks for everybody who toke part in that thread. I just can add, that in my case problem was in routing too. IMHO FreeSWAN doesn't work correctly with routing table sometimes. But anyway it's not an l2tp daemon problem (when I've edit routing table manually both l2tpd and rp-l2tp works fine).

Sorry for troubles and possible offtopic