Hello,

I recently looked at the collection of patches accumulated when trying to get
the CI20 support to a functioning state, and I think I've brought them up to
date with the latest upstream repository version (r75). In doing so, I've also
tried to break them up into distinct parcels of functionality so that the less
interesting or less relevant patches can be ignored.

A page describing the patches can be found here:

http://www.boddie.org.uk/paul/L4Re-Fiasco.OC.html

None of these patches have changed since previous discussions on this topic.
The rdhwr instruction support I needed to add, for instance, is still done in
MIPS assembly language, fitting in with existing support for another variant
of that instruction.

Anyway, I thought it might be useful to put them somewhere with a description
for future reference. I've yet to get round to looking seriously at L4Re on
the CI20 again and it isn't likely to happen now before the end of the year.

Paul