Hi Christian,

On [22-02-2018 07:24], Christian Ludwig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wednesday, 21. February 2018, 17:11:22 Matthias Lange wrote:
> > Kernkonzept proudly announces the availability of a development version of
> > the Fiasco.OC microkernel on github [1]. It features a detailed history and
> > will be updated regularly. Those interested in exploring the latest changes
> > can amend the latest L4Re snapshot release (see [2]) with this development
> > version.
> >
> > We plan to release development versions of the build system and selected
> > userspace components in the weeks ahead.
> >
> > So, let us know what you think.
>
> Great job!
>
> Does that mean you track issues and accept pull requests on GitHub, too? What
> are your plans in that direction?

Please see our contributors guide [1]. We will not merge pull request on github
directly to avoid the public version from diverging from our internal version.
However we will seek to discuss and help the community to improve pull requests
before the final internal review.

We don't plan to track internally discovered issues publicly on github. We deem
the overhead of maintaining two different issue trackers as too much. We will
respond to issues reported by the community. But be aware that in order to fix
certain issues we may depend on external funding to do so.

Cheers,
Matthias.

[1] https://github.com/kernkonzept/fiasco/wiki/CONTRIBUTING

--
Matthias Lange, matthias.la...@kernkonzept.com, +49-351-41 888 614

Kernkonzept GmbH.  Sitz: Dresden.  Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 31129.
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Hohmuth