Hi folks,

Any chance of someone reposting IoL4 to Github?

The site and files can be found through Archive.org:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170706020550/http://www.iol4.com/

Cheers,
John

------------------------------

On Jun 1, 2006, at 7:24 AM, Espen Skoglund wrote:

>* [Espen Skoglund]
*>>* [David Leimbach]
*>>>* A friend of mine and myself would like to mess around with this
*>>>* project.  Of course nothing is stopping us from doing anything there
*>>>* right now, but we were curious about it's status and if it's gone,
*>>>* and we have the time, to possibly take over stewardship of this
*>>>* project.
*>>>>* Right now it's at the "just a thought" stage and who knows if/when
*>>>* it will happen but we've got some interesting ideas for it.
*>>>* I assume you're talking about
*>>>* Whooops.  Wrong URL.
*>>*    http://www.iol4.com/ <http://www.iol4.com/>
*>>>* here.  I don't think anyone on this list is affiliated with the
*>>* project, but I could of course be wrong.  Might be a better idea to
*>>* contact the persons directly.
*>>>*   eSk
*

Thanks, I just thought I'd ask around and it's listed at l4hq... I
was doing a "breadth first" scan :)

Dave