We now are down to crunch time and it is more important than ever to let Mr.
Kerry where you stand.  Some are concerned the third parties may not have
enough "standing" to really make this Ohio recount happen without his
leadership participation.  Blackwell doesn't plan on even starting a recount
until the electoral college meets.  Here is a one click page where you can send
your personal message to the Kerry campaign, the DNC and the GAO all at the
same time.

http://www.thepen.us/e-fraud.html

And if you have an issue of your own you would like featured on The People's
Email Network as a decision page, please email your request and we will set one
up for you for no charge.  Just show that you have a constituency who will
participate on the site.

Please post this link everywhere you can to everyone you know.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/7gSolB/TM
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>