la could you forward the endorsement letter to the email addresses attached.
they have been in touch and it would be important to try to get them
information.  thanks, margaret prescod
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of m0rph 30
  Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 7:12 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
laamn@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: [imc-la]L.A. Collective Network

  At our last meeting we had more delegates from different organizations,
from Films for Peace, UTLA and the L.A. Sound Posse (www.lasoundposse.org),
Estacion Libre, and different students and activists.

  We've finalized our name to the Los Angeles Collective Network.  And we're
united around anti-authoritarianism and anti-vanguardism.  Our email address
is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  We call on folks to build a network that emcompasses resistance, vision,
autonomy, anti-capitalism, and anti-authoritarianism.  We encourage
solidarity, self-mangagement, direct-democracy, and co-operation amongst
ourselves.

  Join the movement, as we hold our next meeting at the Velocity Cafe 2127
Lincoln Blvd, in Santa Monica (meeting location subject to change in the
future).

  We will continue to discuss building our movement and taking direct
action.

  Draft Mission Statement
  The Los Angeles Collective Society Network
  We believe that by union and solidarity, we can achieve a
  fundamental change.

  This is why students, workers, and activists are coming together to
  fight against capitalism which is the cause of all the misery here
  and around the world affecting humanity.

  One of the important things for us to achieve a better society is to
  organize ourselves, and take direct action.

  In order for action and organization to be effective we need to have
  autonomy, union, direct democracy, a collective vision, and co-operation
amongst ourselves. We're an anti-authoritarian network opposed to the
vanguard structure in the revolutionary movement.

  If you think you can have a better life than the one you're offered
  you can join the movement

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/7gSolB/TM
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>