My Car Was Stolen, I Need Your  Help
Lee Siu Hin
ActionLA Coalition, National Immigrant  Solidarity Network
March 26, 2005
 
 
Folks:
 
May car was stolen right before the historical M19 anti-War march,  but I 
decided to hold on until now to announce and asking your  help.
 
On the evening of Wednesday, March 9, my car was mysteriously  from my 
apartment's open parking space.
 
I filed the police report immediately and my car was found the  early next 
day, the thief stole my radio but cased some mechanical damage to my  car and 
it 
end up caused me around $900 to fix it.
 
I don't want to think this is conspiracy despite my car was one of  the 
oldest (15 years old), half-broken (341,000 miles) Japanese car, and  there're 
many 
new cars parking around me but nothing happened. Strangely, they  also left 
approx. $50-$40 wroth of working tools on my car.
 
I only lost my half-broken radio but the thief managed to stole (or  thrown 
away) all my approx. 5-boxes of ActionLA working documents from my trunk,  I 
wonder why the auto thief need all these documents.
 
 
I am appealing to folks for emergency  donations, since that is part of the 
money I supposed to use for the ActionLA  projects.
 
Big or small, your donations will be  very helpful.
 
Please send your check  to:
 
Lee Siu Hin
1013 Mission St.  #6
South Pasadena, CA  91030
 
 
Thanks.
 
 
Lee Siu Hin
ActionLA
Action for World Liberation Everyday!
Tel: (213)403-0131
URL: http://www.ActionLA.org
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/7gSolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAAMN: Los Angeles Alternative Media Network
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive1: <http://www.egroups.com/messages/laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive2: <http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to