Radical Women has been invited to be part of the panel.  Hope  to see you
there!

Celebrate LGBTQ Pride! “Gay Liberation Today” Wednesday, June 22,  7:30 pm
Wednesday, June 22  at 7:30 pm
Is There a Future  for Gay Liberation?
Speakers from  diverse strands of the GLBT movement will come together for a
provocative forum  about gay/lesbian liberation on Wednesday evening, June 22
at 7:30 pm. In the  late 1960s the gay movement burst forth as a “Liberation
Front” modeled on  national liberation struggles in colonial countries. Now we
campaign for  marriage, civil rights, and the privilege of serving openly in
the U.S.  military. Where has the passion for liberation gone? Liberation from
what?  Liberation for what? Is liberation even possible?
The Workmen’s  Circle/Arbeter Ring proudly supports the major issues of the
mainstream GLBT  movement (see our Resolution passed at the 2004 National
Convention).
How can we, and  how can the GLBT movement advance our understanding of today’
s-and  tomorrow’s-issues?
Open to all! Come  to learn, come to contribute ideas! Let us build a new
world together!
At our Center,  1525 S. Robertson Blvd.
Suggested  Donation: $5 (more if you can, less if you can't). RSVP
appreciated so we know  how many to expect.

Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>