Hello everybody:

I want to thank people who have emailed me personally
with support, advice, and suggestions with how to deal
with the dumb electronic message I received earlier
today from an anonymous stalker.

Although I have officially asked the Anaheim Police
Department to look into this matter, another person
emailed me a bit later to suggest that I contact the
security departments of both Yahoo and MSN and file
complaints with them.

Hence, that is what I've done. I've requested that
both Yahoo and MSN try to authenticate the source of
the email to determine who sent it to me. As computer
savy as I think I am, this is something I hadn't
thought about.

I'd thought I'd share this bit of information with
people who might end up in a similar circumstance in
the future.

Sincerely,

Duane J. Roberts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

DonorsChoose.org helps at-risk students succeed. Fund a student project today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/t7dfYD/FpQLAA/E2hLAA/7gSolB/TM
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>