I am working on another video before and after the destruction of the farm  
and this video includes a lot of interviews to the farmers. The video also  
includes a tour through all  the plots with the farmers in there.  I was lucky 
and I took also the times I went there before Tuesday, June 13 many  beautiful 
pictures of this green oasis when this garden was in its splendor and  
blooming. Furthermore,  I am finishing a poem in honor to the farmers  that I 
want to  
convert it into a song but I am needing  someone who  can write the music and 
of course the singer which I was thinking  of Joan  Baez . Any suggestion 
about these issues can be addressed through this  email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) .
 
United in the Struggle for peace: Canela Saenz
 (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Something is new at Yahoo! Groups.  Check out the enhanced email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/R0DZdC/gOaOAA/E2hLAA/7gSolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAAMN: Los Angeles Alternative Media Network
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive1: <http://www.egroups.com/messages/laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive2: <http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to