¡¡¡URGENTE!!!
URGENT!!

El Gobierno Federal Fox amenaza con reprimir el movimiento popular en
Oaxaca!!

The Fox Government threatens to violently repress the popular movement
in Oaxaca!

Plantón Frente al Consulado General de México en Los Angeles
(Parkview/6th St.)
Martes, 3 de octubre, 2006 @ 10:00 a.m.

Sit-in in front of the Mexican Consulate in Los Angeles
Tuesday October 3rd, 2006 @10:00 a.m.

Ese mismo dia llega al Districto Federal la marcha caminata de la APPO
para exigir la salida  de Ulises Ruiz Ortiz.

This same day, the march-walk of the APPO from Oaxaca to D.F. arrives in
the capital to demand the ousting of PRI Govenor, Ulises Ruiz Ortiz.

Convoca: Frente Amplio en Solidaridad con Oaxaca
Called by: The Broad Front in Solidarity with Oaxaca

Para más info: (323) 806-2198 o al (323) 286-5243

--

"I must fight with all my strength so that the little positive things that my
health allows me to do might be pointed toward helping the revolution. The only

emma rosenthal is a disabled artist, writer, educator, reiki practitioner,
activist and consultant, living in southern california.

emma rosenthal
po box 1664
baldwin park, ca 91706
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
818-404-5784

emma's web page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~emmarosenthal
http://home.earthlink.net/~cafeintifada
http://home.earthlink.net/~theweproject

emma.s blogs:

 In Bed With Frida Kahlo:
Daily indignities, small insurrections and honest musings from a life of
infirmity and rebellion
http://inbedwithfridakahlo.blogsource.com/

Emma Rosenthal: A blog of political essays, letters and news.
http://emmarosenthal.blogsource.com/

http://cafeintifada.blogsource.com/
Uniting Art with Critical Consciousness

http://cafeintifadafilms.blogsource.com/
Film reviews: A resource for activists and educators

Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>