Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:57:06 -0700
From: "francisco duenas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fwd: CASA COYO Fundraiser 10/21 @ the Airliner

Please Fwd: *CASA COYO FUNDRAISER!*

Please join Casa Coyo for its Fundraiser on Saturday, October
21st  8pm sharp! at the Airliner in Lincoln Heights (just five
minutes east of Downtown). There will be live bands, performance art
and special guest DJ playing the best in 80's, rock en espanol,
oldskool, hip hop, reggaeton, cumbias, disco. 3 Dance Floors, 3 bars
and a spacious outdoor stage.

Feautured bands/artists:
Sector Libertad, Spanish Rock, rock, ska, punk
Cihuatl Tonali, Urban Indigena Hip-Hop
Hijos de la Tierra, Latin, Folk, Rock
EarthsTones, conscious hip hop, reggae, soul
Adris & the Brownies, accoustic jazz, blues
John Axume, Guitar soloist

Special Performance by:
Adelina Anthony in  "Requiem for Queer Amor"
Magali in her Queer Ranchera debut

Come on out and support the  new Cultural Arts Organization that
supports Queer Xican@/Latin@ urban artists.  Have a drink, enjoy the
musique, the conversation, chill and mingle with all walks of life
for a good cause. Please no trippers or haters.  It's all about the good vibe.

Order your tickets ASAP! because their going fast... C-U there...on time!!!

$12 Pre-sale tickets
$10 Students
$15 At the door
18 and over
visit www.casacoyo.org for ticket information or call 213-820-6737

The Airliner  (The new flight east to our barrio!)
2419 N. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA.  90031
323.221.0771

Casa Coyo is a new cultural arts organization established to produce
artistic exhibits and events that celebrate diversity while creating
a greater social consciousness. This year, Casa Coyo will be
producing its first "Queering Mictlan" a Day of the Dead/Dia de los
Muertos celebration showcasing installations by queer
artists.  Queering Mictlan is more than an art exhibit, it is our
indigenous prayer to our mother earth.  For more information visit
www.casacoyo.org (See attached file: final-flyer.JPG [removed])

Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>