Dear Friends, 

Here is an excellent and very recent interview with Cindy Sheehan on
YouTube. I agree with everything she says in this interview. Cindy is
going to run for congress against Nancy Pelosi. I totally support her
doing so. 

Frank Dorrel


http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/20070729_cindy_sheehan_returns_to_t
he_antiwar_movement/


Here is a short message from Cindy.

This is a pretty comprehensive interview with me.

I look and sound tired, but it is because I stayed in a dive in Jersey
City the night before and got up at 5:00 AM to be on Democracy Now! that
morning.

I feel very healthy and strong, otherwise. Heading home for a few days r
& r with my kids....then will officially announce my candidacy on August
6th in California's 8th.

Then off to the Middle East.
Love
Cindy





 

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.25/926 - Release Date:
7/29/2007 11:14 PM
 



---------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAAMN: Los Angeles Alternative Media Network
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive1: <http://www.egroups.com/messages/laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive2: <http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to