Yesterday Congressman Pete Stark made some excellent remarks on the floor of 
the House about Bush.  I am trying to find the text of those remarks, but in 
the meantime, I have sent him the following message, which I am passing on to 
you in the hopes it will inspire you to continue your own efforts to let our 
"elected [sic!] officials" know what we think of them.
   
  Peace,
  Hajja Romi
   
  Dear Congressman Stark,
   
  I do not reside in your congressional district, but by your remarks yesterday 
on the floor of the House, I feel that you truly represent me, and all 
Americans who think as you do about what this man who stole two elections is 
doing in Iraq.  Please permit me to commend you on your insightful statement.
   
  I do not think it is at all out of line for you to suggest that the deaths of 
people in Iraq is an amusement for Usurper Bush.  He is on record as saying 
that he is "playing " the American people.  Furthermore, it is well known that 
he has never attended a funeral at Arlington of any soldier who has died in the 
American aggression in Iraq.  But, finally, and most tellingly, it is also 
well-known that he tortured animals as a child.  Psychologists tell us that 
this is a sure sign of a psychopath, and surely anyone in power who authorizes 
or continues the use of depleted uranium has no conscience whatsoever.  I might 
add in this regard that Bush signed more orders for executions of convicts on 
Death Row while he was governor of Texas than anyone in that office has before 
or since.  
   
  This is not the hallmark of someone who claims to be a follower of that 
gentle teacher who told us to turn the other cheek, and Bush's claims that God 
talks to him IMHO are either signs of a mental condition which includes 
hallucinations or deep hypocrisy and political deception of the highest order.  
I suspect the latter.
   
  All in all, President Bush is the worst President we have ever had, and one 
of the greatest monsters in history.  If I had been in your shoes yesterday, 
the only other thing I would have added to your astute and trenchant remarks is 
that the historical figure he most seems to resemble is the Roman emperor and 
tyrant, Caligula.
   
  May God help us all.
   
  Peace,
  Hajja Romi Elnagar

 __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



---------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAAMN: Los Angeles Alternative Media Network
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive1: <http://www.egroups.com/messages/laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive2: <http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to