Hi. I just saw this email. If you live in LA, you know about a true hero,
in Marcy Winograd. Twice, she's scared the bejesus our ot Harman,
based on her powerful, progressive stance on all issues, comes to
discussions and rallies, is fearless, honest and gets lots of votes,
in the face of a machine and mucho bucks by the millionaire Harman.
For those who don't live here, look at her website. Of course I hope she
runs and wins. She's just the right candidate, with democracy the goal
in struggles from the middle east to Wisconsin, and praise be, now
spreading in our U.S. of A. Talk to folks in your Sunday gatherings.
Ed
----- Original Message -----
From: Marcy Winograd
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 5:36 AM
Subject: [PDLA] Please Write In Winograd on Democracy for America Poll -- Why I
May Run ...
Dear Friends,
Please hold off on any endorsements in the race for Congress in the 36th
District,
as I am may well join the race. I would appreciate it if you would click on
the link
below and write Marcy Winograd as a write-in candidate for the Democracy for
America poll.
Debra Bowen or Janice Hahn? Vote now.
At first, I had hoped to support one of the other Democratic Party
candidates,
either Janice Hahn or Debra Bowen, but both are following in Harman's footsteps,
most recently with Bowen signing Hahn's pledge to support Israel
unconditionally,
condemn "anti-Israel" rhetoric, and praise Harman for her leadership on national
security.
Regardless of where we stand on middle east issues, most Americans embrace
free speech and welcome debate. To try to silence dissent in the 36th district
and
beyond is troubling at best; foreboding at worst.
We deserve real representation, not politicians beholden to special interest
groups,
rubber-stamping failed foreign policies.
If I were to humbly represent you, I would make job creation in the new
economy
my top priority, along with the pursuit of everlasting peace.
Thank you for standing with me. Again, write Winograd on the Democracy for
America poll here: Debra Bowen or Janice Hahn? Vote now.
I value your support. Please spread this message, become a facebook friend
to Marcy Winograd, follow me on Twitter, and tell your friends about exciting
developments
in the race for the 36th congressional district.
Warm regards,
Marcy Winograd
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
PDLA mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.svpal.org/mailman/listinfo/pdla
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAAMN: Los Angeles Alternative Media Network
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsubscribe: <mailto:[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe: <mailto:[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digest: <mailto:[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: <mailto:[email protected]?subject=laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post: <mailto:[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive1: <http://www.egroups.com/messages/laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive2: <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/