FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – DVD SPECIAL - CELEBRATE NATIONAL  POETRY MONTH  -
APRIL
Gear  Up to
Celebrate  National Poetry Month - April
#1  Contemporary  Youth Culture DVD Series
(Art, Written Poetry,  Spoken-Word Poetry, Beatboxing, Turntablism, Dance,
Music, the  MC)

MARCH   16th -  APRIL 30th 2011
_DVD  Sale for  Educators & librarians_
(http://www.graffitiverite.com/GVPreAdAward.htm)
Sale  Effective March 16 through April 30,  2011

©  2011 Bryan World Productions LLC. All rights reserved.
Bring  Contemporary Poetry Into Your Classroom

_GV6 THE ODYSSEY:  Poets, Passion & Poetry_
(http://www.graffitiverite.com/GV6PressRelease.html)
"If you can buy only one poetry program this year,
buy this odyssey of 31 poets who read, rant, and  philosophize about what
they do.
This treasure trove of contemporary poets spans all ages  and ethnicities—
just having them together here is exciting.
Each poet is articulate and passionate.
Viewers who already love poetry will be grateful to have  so much solid
poetry at hand and hear it read so well by its creators.
Those new to poetry or unfamiliar with the art will get  a gentle and
stimulating education.
High school and college students, as well as adults,  should respond well
to the film as there is so much here to discuss and  explore.
The bonus features include complete readings.  Recommended for all
collections. Poetry lives here!"
LIBRARY JOURNAL

and

WINNER  OF CINE GOLDEN EAGLE, ACCOLADE, TELLY AWARD, INDIE FEST, & PLATINUM
EMPIXX  AWARDS

_GV7 RANDOM URBAN STATIC:  The Iridescent Equations of  SPOKEN-WORD_
(http://www.graffitiverite.com/Page598.htm)
Filmmaker Bob Bryan has proudly unveiled his seventh  powerful installment
in his
multi award-winning _Graffiti Verite'  Docu-Series _
(http://www.graffitiverite.com/GV1-GV7SYNOPSIS.htm) entitled GV7.  Running time
of two (2)  hours.

GV7 returns to the enigmatic world of Poetry.
This time around he retrieves the perspectives of  fifteen (15) uniquely
talented poets involved in the world of SPOKEN-WORD.
>From Grand-Slam Champions to Open-Mic  Veterans, GV7 crosses all
philosophical, racial,
and social lines becoming the quintinessial SPOKEN-WORD documentary!

>From  the Multi Award-Winning Graffiti Verite’ Docu-Series
Buy  _GV6_ (http://www.graffitiverite.com/GV6ReviewsPart1.pdf) +_GV7_
(http://www.graffitiverite.com/GV7ReviewsPart1.pdf)  DVD (with PPR),  and
Receive
FREE _GV5_ (http://www.graffitiverite.com/GV5_PressRelease.htm)   DVD!

March  16th – April  30th 2011  DVD  SALE
Sale Effective March  16th  through  April 30th,  2011

Sale  ends midnight, April 30, 2011
$69.00
$11.00  Shipping & Handling  Fees   not included

Save $34.50 Off      Original  Price  $103.50

_Click here  to go  directly to DVD Promotion Page_
(http://www.graffitiverite.com/GVPreAdAward.htm)
"APPROPRIATE AND USEFUL CLASSROOM  MATERIAL..."
Committee for The Los Angeles County  Office of Education
"This well-produced examination of an  underground Artform,
explained by the Artists who created it  will add a new dimension
to Art Classes and to Library Video  Collections.
We recommend its use in High School and  College Art Classes."
School Library Journal
"As either Art instruction or Social  Document this is a worthy addition,
and is therefore recommended."
Video  Librarian
Contact: Loida Mariano, Account  Executive
BRYAN WORLD PRODUCTIONS, LLC.
Tel. (323) 856-9256
Fax.(323) 856-0855
Email: _bryworld@aol.com_
(http://us.mc820.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=brywo...@aol.com)
Website: _http://www.graffitiverite.com_ (http://www.graffitiverite.com/)
_Brief  Synopsis of the Graffiti Verite' DVD Series 1-11_
(http://graffitiverite.com/GV1-GV7SYNOPSIS.htm)
Buy Now: _http://graffitiverite.com/GV1-GV11_Product_PDF.htm_
(http://graffitiverite.com/GV1-GV11_Product_PDF.htm)
The GV Series is now powered by _OverDrive.com_
(http://www.overdrive.com/products/library.asp)
_PUBLIC &  ACADEMIC LIBRARIES Where the GV Series can be  found_
(http://www.graffitiverite.com/LIBRARY.htm)
_Graffiti Verite' Awards and Festival Honors_
(http://www.graffitiverite.com/GVawardsFestivalHonors.htm)
_YouTube - BryanWorld's Channel_
(http://www.youtube.com/user/BryanWorld?feature=mhsn#g/u)  (Free  Trailers)
_http://graffitiverite.com/GVPRESSRELEASENEW.html_
(http://graffitiverite.com/GVPRESSRELEASENEW.html)
_The Complete GV Series Available for "Watch it Now"  Screening on
NETFLIX.com _ (http://www.netflix.com/Search?v1=Graffiti+Verite)
DVD SALE:  _http://www.graffitiverite.com/GVMar_16_thru_Apr_30_Sale.htm_
(http://www.graffitiverite.com/GVMar_16_thru_Apr_30_Sale.htm)

The Graffiti Verite' Documentary Series is Now Available  for Rental,
Screening, Download, VOD & DVD Purchase at

_Hulu.com_ (http://www.hulu.com/graffiti-verite)  - Graffiti Verite' :
Read the Writing on the Wall
_Amazon.com_
(http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_15?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=graffiti+verite&sprefix=Graffiti+Verite)
   - Graffiti
Verite' Series
_Netflix.com_ (http://www.netflix.com/Search?v1=Graffiti+Verite)  -
Graffiti Verite' Series
_PayLoadz.com_
(http://store.payloadz.com/results/results.asp?keywords=Graffiti+Verite&button1=<A+onclick=document.fmSearch.submit()+href="#">Search</A>
)   - DownLoad the Graffiti Verite' Series
_The Official Graffiti Verite'  Website_ (http://www.graffitiverite.com/)
graffitiverite.com