http://mariamsrevolution.blogspot.com/2011/09/big-protest-scheduled-by-20-february.html

dinsdag 6 september 2011
 Big protest scheduled by 20 February movement on September 11th in Morocco
 Movement of 20 February  has called for demonstrations on Sunday, September
11tn in Rabat, the capital of the kingdom, during a press conference.

"We are calling for a protest on Sunday September 11th in the neighborhood
of Yacoub El Mansour in Rabat to mark our come back the to social and
political arena," said Omar Radi, the section of Rabat.

"We are determined to establish a real dialogue with the people in
neighborhoods, unions and universities, not only in Rabat but in all of
Morocco" he added.

 Omar Radi also said that "peaceful demonstrations are likely to be planned
in other cities in Morocco to support the manifestation in Rabat.Another
official of the 20 February movement section in Rabat said during the press
conference that the manifestation is "independent and open to all political
parties, as long as they do not call for violence."

Born in the wake of the Arab revolt, the movement includes the group
Islamist "Justice and Charity" (Al Adl w Ihsaan), a political party in
Morocco that is illegal but tolerated, the "cyber-activists" independent and
far-left activists .

Despite a relative economic growth, Morocco faces serious problems such as
unemployment, illiteracy, corruption, and great social inequalities.

*Video announcing the manifestation September 11th*
*From the Mamfakinch website*
http://24.mamfakinch.com/video-marches-du-11-septembre-11-feb20

Source: Lakome.com