RE:  9/11

My dad, who has been an architect since WWII, sent me these photos a while back.

You can learn more about what really happened on 911 at

Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth.

ae911truth.org.

I will be glad to send to anyone interested a list I have been compiling of
organizations concerned about 9/11.  Most are groups that want the truth about
what happened on that day.  I had sent that list earlier, but it seems to have
gotten fouled up by being sent over the internet, so I will send it to you
offlist.

Romi

Building Collapse
 Here's a couple of recent examples that fly in the face of the official
conspiracy theory of how the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings collapsed.
 Physics simply does not conform to the explanation given by the National
Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).  High-rise steel buildings never
before or after 2001 have collapsed due to fire nor crumbled to the ground
under their own weight.  Several other skyscrapers have burned more intensely
and for longer periods of time without collapse.  And several other buildings
have fallen over without disintegrating.  Plus, curiously, no one has suggested
changing building designs to accommodate the newly discovered dangers from the
proposed design flaws which NIST suggests caused the WTC buildings collapse!
 Much more evidence suggests that even these examples are small compared to the
lies told about the WTC collapse.
----Jay Mock

"A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy in truth." Albert Einstein
 "Real education must ultimately be limited to men who insist on knowing, the
rest is mere sheep-herding." -Ezra Pound
 “Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder
respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” – George
Orwell