Note below in this e-mail the list of who is hosting and supporting the LA
Fundraiser for Congressman Alan Grayson. (and, of course note the position that
Alan Grayson takes on the Israeli-Palistinian conflict) WOW!!!!
    Will Alan Grayson appear on KPFK since many of the 'liberal's (and
KPFK-Pacifica activists) are supporting the pro-Israel Congressman Alan Grayson?

    Jim 'In today's world 'Liberal' does not mean the same as it used to mean.'
D.

  "When it comes to the Israel-Palestine conflict, Grayson is fully programmed
by AIPAC and the pro-war, pro-settlements wing of the Israel Lobby."

  "Grayson’s January 8th statement explaining his vote in favor of Israel’s
assault on the Gaza Strip read like a mimeograph of those released by other
AIPAC-friendly members of Congress."

    1.. Gutsy progressive congressman Alan Grayson leads a double life
    mondoweiss.net/.../gutsy-progressive-congressman-alan-grayson-lead...
    Dec 1, 2009 – Alan Grayson has emerged as one of the progressive movement's
most ... But when it comes to the Israel-Palestine conflict, Grayson is fully

    2.. Max Blumenthal on Rep. Alan Grayson, Israel Uber-Hawk | TPMCafe
    tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com/.../max_blumenthal_on_rep_alan_g...
    Alan Grayson, Israel Uber-Hawk. user-pic. By M.J. Rosenberg - December 1,
2009, 3:18PM. Max Blumenthal has a nice expose on Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL). ...