A message from the Masters, obviously.
<http://www.insidebayarea.com/news/ci_19341771>

Why would they need strategy against the people they are suppose to govern
for, unless they work for someone other then us? Why aren't they doing
their strategy discussions with the Cities Maintenance and Sanitation
departments, if their issue is with sanitation?

I note that in a Representative Democracy the Government is suppose to
operate for the majority of the citizenry.

Is it not obvious that it is no longer a Representative Democracy when
from Federal to city level, OUR so called GOVERNMENT is talking strategy
AGAINST the 99%, and the police, at the behest of the Mayors of each city
are the instigators of violence against those who have assembled for
peaceful protest. There is NO LAW in our constitution about how many of us
may assemble, where we can assemble, or if we ever have to disperse.

There are a few cities that do not have violent assaults by the police on
the citizenry, like in Seattle, where the government worked to handle
sanitation troubles amongst others and talked WITH the protestors in some
manner that was non violent, but the press never touts democracy working,
only fascism.

So, this makes it obvious, they operate for the 1%, more like the top.04%.

That leaves the question, who do you work for, the people of the USA, or
are you a willing supporter defender of the top .04%? If you think that is
an unusual question, think about it, your purchasing habits fund either
your local community or the top .04% of the wealthiest people in the
world, and only a few of them lives in the USA.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/news/ci_19341771

Mayors, police chiefs talk strategy on protests
By NIGEL DUARA Associated Press
Updated: 11/15/2011 03:19:23 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore.—Don't set a midnight deadline to evict Occupy Wall Street
protesters—it will only give a crowd of demonstrators time to form. Don't
set ultimatums because it will encourage violent protesters to break it.
Fence off the parks after an eviction so protesters can't reoccupy it.

As concerns over safety and sanitation grew at the encampments over the
last month, officials from nearly 40 cities turned to each other on
conference calls, sharing what worked and what hasn't as they grappled
with the leaderless movement.

<follow the above link for the rest of the article>