Oh Look! Were back up to 22% of those in Federal Elected Office actually
representing the Citizens of this nation! Much better then the 12-16%
we've had for most of the last 2 decades.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2011-375

But of course never enough to ever effect stopping anti American, Police
State Pro Perpetual War legislation form passing. The Media only will tell
you about the Corporate shills, and allowing a non threatening percentage
to remain in office allows the Corporate Folks to say, what'cha
complaining about, you have representatives...........

Take a look and see if the person you voted for, votes against your best
interest, and then see if you have the dreaded disease, 'Gonnarelectem'.

My Rep (when I clicked on her name in the list on the left, Nancy Pelosi)
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd?id=400314

Is listed as a Centrist Dem, which is a Orwellain word for Police
State/Perpetual War Supporter, and in messages I got during the Iraq War
run up, told me 'it is simply good business, the Corporations moved the
jobs out of silicone valley to over seas, we should be greatful, the
Military Industrial Complex didn't do that also, and offers my
constituents jobs.' I thought it was a rather logical/expected response
form a Psycho to me about why we shouldn't invade Iraq.

She's such a sweetle.............Not.

I just love her straight talk, as evidenced by her financial disclosure;
Nancy Pelosi’s net worth was between $-7,356,915 and $124,229,990 in 2007,
according to Pelosi’s mandated financial disclosure statements.

Please let me know if your one of the lucky few who have a representative
that represents you.... Odds are no ones hear their name or that they
don't ahve any lucrative jobs within Congress/Senate, but at least they
can cast a minor vote for us against the 'Centrist' Fascists.

Ahh, don't ya love the holiday season when few people pay attention to
policies and thew worst of the worst of the anti US Citizen legislation
traditionally passed before our sElected Officials go home to enjoy their
ill gotten perks?

If Nothing changes, then Nothing changes!

Happy Holidays!
Scott