International Women's Day

Women OccupyLA
For the Caring of People & The Planet

End Poverty, War, Separation of Families.
Welfare is our Right.
A Living Wage for All Our Work Everywhere.

Saturday, March 10th
Gather at 11:00 AM at West Steps of Los Angeles City Hall
Speakout & Rally at 1:00 PM

To mark International Women's Day
The 99% Will Circle City Hall
Followed by Speakout and Rally on the
West Steps of City Hall/Solidarity Park
We refuse to be exploited in any way by the 1% and their thieving friends!
Every grievance against this system deserves a collective response!
Called by:  DCFS-Give Us Back Our Children; Global Women's Strike (GWS);
KidVillage@OccupyLA; Women's Circle@OccupyLA; Women of Color@GWS.
Planning group: Alexandria House; Every Mother is a Working Mother Network;
CHIRLA-Household Workers Committee; No2housingcrime.org; Military Families
Speak Out; OccupytheHood LA; Veterans For Peace Chpts 110 & 067.
Co-sponsors thus far: California Partnership; CALIF (Communities Actively
Living Independent & Free); International Action Center; Long Beach Area
Peace Network; 9to5 Los Angeles, Addicted To War; National Association of
Working Women; Orange County Peace Coalition; Veterans For Peace-LA.
Endorsed by the General Assembly of OccupyLA.

                         KPFK Pacifica Radio 90.7FM is the Media Sponsor

        For Info and to Help Plan, Contact: 323-276-9833 -
l...@allwomencount.net