Dear Tony Shin,
 
I think it's amazing, and deserves awards for content and design. Really.
I'll send it out, right away.  
Thank you so much for this important, engaging work.  With some help, it
should go viral ! 
Ed

  _____  

From: Tony Shin [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 12:46 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: quick note


Hi Ed,

Thanks for getting back to me. The graphic highlights a few facts about
Apple and their carelessness in Foxconn. The piece lives here and you're
welcome to use it as you'd like: http://www.onlinembaprograms.org/ikill

Let me know what you think, I appreciate all feedback.

Thanks,

Tony Shin

 

  _____  

From: Tony Shin [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 11:05 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: quick note


Hey Ed,


I came across your site while searching for blogs and posts about labor laws
and wanted to reach out to see if you were interested in taking a look at an
infographic my team built that focuses on Apple and their carelessness in
Foxconn.

If you're interested, I'd love to connect. Thanks.

--
Tony Shin
@ohtinytony
Facebook.com/tony.shin40



No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4863 - Release Date: 03/10/12



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAAMN: Los Angeles Alternative Media Network
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsubscribe: <mailto:[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe: <mailto:[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digest: <mailto:[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: <mailto:[email protected]?subject=laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post: <mailto:[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive1: <http://www.egroups.com/messages/laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive2: <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to