-------- Original Message --------  Subject: Fw: HEY PACIFICA! HEY AMY! LA
Times editorial, Mar 8 on Lynne Stewart + LYNNE STEWART UPDATE  Date: Tue,
13 Mar 2012 11:51:22 -0700 (PDT)  From: Ralph Poynter
<ralph.poyn...@yahoo.com> <ralph.poyn...@yahoo.com>  Reply-To: Ralph
Poynter <ralph.poyn...@yahoo.com> <ralph.poyn...@yahoo.com>

 Please forward this email far & wide.  Our political prisoners are
counting on us. Be sure to attend the LEFT FORUM this weekend and
participate in all of the panels that are promoting our political
prisoners. See the attachments above.

Ralph Poynter
Lynne Stewart Defense Org

 *Hey Pacifica!  Hey Amy!
H*ow about covering *Lynne Stewart*'s case,* like the LA Times just
did?*  *Democracy
Now hasn't covered Lynne's case since 2010*.  As many people know, Lynne
was serving on the WBAI Local Station Board when she was thrown into jail.

*"Ralph, I don't want to go that way."*

Recently 2 women in prison with Lynne died from cruel medical neglect - one
of them died in her arms. * Lynne has serious medical issues.*
*
*THE 99% CAN FREE LYNNE STEWART AND ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS.*  Contact
Ralph Poynter for interviews: <ralph.poyn...@yahoo.com>, *

*WILL SOMEONE WHO KNOWS AMY  PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO HER?* And producers:
please post on producer lists.  Thank you to Ralph Schoenman and Mya Shone
of Taking Aim for their continuous coverage of Lynne's case.