America's War, is Business, the largest employer in the world.

Our economy has run on this since I was born.

We have spent 1 TRILLION PER YEAR for the last 4 years on War.

1 Trillion per year is 2,739,726 PER DAY.

US Population is 311,800,000 (June 2011) and DoD employes 3.2 million people

China Population is 1,339,724,852 (2010) and Military employes 2.3 million
people, which a country with 4.3 times the population of the USA.

In the USA 1 in every 97 people is employed by the DoD (not counting the
massive support services and corporations that feed the MIC)

In China's army, the second largest employer in the WORLD, they employ 1
in every 582 people.

The USA's largest industry, in fact the largest industry in the world, is
the US Military, without counting all the support services and
corporations of the Military Industrial Complex, who would all be out of
business if Peace were to break out.

Scott