I don't know much about Syria, but I am trying to learn.  Here are a few 
articles which seem to help, for anyone in a similar position.

As always, I welcome comments (feedback) and constructive criticism.

Best,
Hajja Romi/Blue

WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IN SYRIA
Patrick Seale   
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article31921.htm

IF ALAWITES ARE TURNING AGAINST ASSAD, THEN HIS FATE IS SEALED
Robert Fisk
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-if-alawites-are-turning-against-assad-then-his-fate-is-sealed-7965154.html

SAUDI HAWK WILL PREY ON ASSAD'S MIND
Roula Khalaf
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/bb7903e0-d4a7-11e1-bb88-00144feabdc0.html#axzz21iJD50fl

THE SYRIAN REVOLT ENTERS A NEW PHASE 
http://leninology.com/2012/07/the-syrian-revolt-enters-a-new-phase.html

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAAMN: Los Angeles Alternative Media Network
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsubscribe: <mailto:[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe: <mailto:[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digest: <mailto:[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: <mailto:[email protected]?subject=laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post: <mailto:[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive1: <http://www.egroups.com/messages/laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive2: <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to