Anyone else have this occurring in your area? Don't know? Write these folk
they'll tell you how to connect with others that feel as you do.
        "Move to Amend Resolutions" <resoulti...@scc-mta.org>
Scott

Santa Clara County Move to Amend
Dear Scott:

We're having our regular "first Monday of the month" meeting this Monday,
August 6th at Casa Vicky Restaurant from 7-9 PM.  Please come as early as
6PM for dinner beforehand.

Like last month, the meeting will start with a though-provoking
presentation followed by small-group discussion and large group
discussion, and the regular business of our affiliate will follow.

We'll also hear about the recent regional Move to Amend conference on July
27th in Oakland.

As always, this is your opportunity to hear from our six working groups as
well as the Coordinating Council, about what we're doing and what we still
need to do.  With many new signups to our cause, this is your opportiunity
to learn more, join in and contribute (and have a little fun too)!

Casa Vicky's is at 792 E Julian St. in San Jose (click here for a Google
map).

We look forward to seeing you there!

The Santa Clara County Move To Amend Team