Yes, that is so true.

Yet, we have Western nations with their paid fighters and black Ops
working to get the UN aka the USA in to take over and install a puppet who
will work for us. The same old agitate and regime chance with a puppet who
is quite often, even more brutal then those we replaced.

I am not supporting a lesser of the evils in this, not wishing to waste
time arguing over which is a lesser evil, only that Assads oppression of
his people is being taken advantage of.

Assad is likely the only one in the region that would defend Iran from an
attack.

Syria is about the only Russian Ally in the area.

To lose Syria as a buffer would be very very advantageous to those who
profit by perpetual war, but if US forces start taking causalities or a
draft has to be instated the people will once again rise up and tell our
government to exit that theater of Profitable Operations for their
Corporate MIC Nuclear Mafia campaign Funders.

To remove Assad and install US puppets would be disastrous for a great
many more people.

So my intent is showing Western influences, much less the back ops and
military funding from those we hear call themselves 'the good guys' and
state they are our leaders.

Scott