link.

Keep in mind, Peace is the most threatening economic disaster, those who
need these profits can imagine, they invest in War, for Profits.

Profit  $5.3 billion
employees 199,900
Per Employee value contribution to over all yearly profit $26,513 (I have
to ask myself, does any of their in the shop employees make this much a
year? Most of these companies are where wages are severally depressed)

Total profit: $956 million
Total employment: 61,000
Per Employee value contribution to over all yearly profit $15,672

Total profit: $-3.2 billion
Total employment: 70,470

Total profit: $1.4 billion
Total employment: 133,120
Per Employee value contribution to over all yearly profit $10,516

Total profit: $2.1 billion
Total employment: 72,500
Per Employee value contribution to over all yearly profit  $28,965

Total profit: $1.9 billion
Total employment: 71,000
Per Employee value contribution to over all yearly profit  $26,760

Total profit: $2.5 billion
Total employment: 95,100
Per Employee value contribution to over all yearly profit  $ 26,288

Total profit: $2.3 billion
Total employment: 93,500
Per Employee value contribution to over all yearly profit  $ 24,598

Total profit: $4.0 billion
Total employment: 171,700
Per Employee value contribution to over all yearly profit  $ 23,296

Total profit: $2.7 billion
Total employment: 123,000
Per Employee value contribution to over all yearly profit  $ 21,951

Since I don't have a wall street capable calculator, I did the math of
profit per employee rather close. Total profit and Total employees are
from the article.

Please note, Profit is considered after all Salaries, and since most CEO's
make as much as all the workers combined, this is already removed from the
figures, this is simply what the company gets to put in the bank, though
they may have to pay their stock holders out of the profits, but then
again it may already have removed as a cost of doing business.

My bottom line is, the workers created this many dollars of wealth AFTER
ALL EXPENSES INCLUDING PAYROLL.

Those profits come from yours and my tax dollars.

I'd like to know what each of these companies pay in Taxes, and how much
they invest in favorable legislation, how much they have invested in media
that promotes war and suppresses dissent.

Keep in mind, it is our labors that pays for all of that as their money
originated from, or is owed by you and I.

But for some reason, I get the feeling, Oil companies were over looked, as
about half of their profits are from US Military use, no war, loss of
profits, they have to create another false shortage and raise prices as if
being at war wasn't their main reason for stating there is a shortage and
raising prices. Think, 1972...

Scott