I'm passing this along form a freind, that worked and lived with his
family in Saudi Arabia for 12 years, and decided it was getting to scary
to be an American in the Middle East by 1996, and left.

Ho hum -- just another routine arrest of a ten-year-old in the middle
of the night.
Beat on the door sometime past midnight, terrorize the whole family,
point rifles at them, shine lights in their faces and take away their
kids.
The IDF (Israeli Defense Force) seems to have learned from Gestapo
history and then improved on their tactics.
Why the middle of the night ?  Obviously to add to the terror just
like when they come in the middle of the night to bulldoze a house
after giving the residents 5 minutes to get out with whatever they can
carry..
If you see the film Five Broken Cameras you will see live video of
these noble soldiers coming in the middle of the night to arrest
terrified little, and I mean little pre-teen children, and take them
away blindfolded and in handcuffs !
Absolutely incredible, amazing and disgusting.
And all possible thanks to our uncritical support.
And we wonder why they hate us ?
And we wonder where "terrorists" come from ?  We create them !

https://peacenow.org/entries/stop_ignoring_how_routine_the_occupation_has_become
#.UZKpOMpTGhQ