8/10 Lee Siu Hin: Greeting from Hong  Kong, China Activism Working Trip!

Greeting from Hong Kong, China!

Middle of my China-US bi-national  activist solidarity working trip 2013!

I am in Hong Kong for the past  several weeks visiting my family, meeting
and working with different people/NGOs  for organizing community projects,
and will be going to Shanghai and  Beijing next week.

The rise of right wing Chinese forces behind by US is quickly  increasing,
openly call for overthrown the Chinese communist  government; the
right-wing/anti-communist/pro-US forces in Hong Kong calls  for "Occupied
Central(district)" riots; the passing and implementations of  US-backed
neo-colonial
Trans-Pacific Partnerships (TPP) for US to re-colonized  it's proxy across the
Asia (includes the ridiculous remarks by the pro-US  high-ranking Chinese
officials recent Obama saying US-China relations should be  as close as just
like a husband-wife relationship); rising right-wing Japan  inaugurated it's
new helicopter carrier (almost like aircraft carrier) since the  WWII at the
very same day of Hiroshima atomic bomb day, a clear indication of  quickly
re-militarization of Japan against China by the approval of US.

Some Chinese activist says Edward Snowden incident was a great mirror  show
one real political face: Only left-wing activist angered about the PRISIM
and US imperialism, while right-wings were completely silent about the
incident--EVEN using the incident to blame the victims (against Chinese
government and left-wing/anti-US activists).

Therefore; our struggle is not getting better, it's getting worse.

International solidarity is not a fashion statement, it's an experience
helping us see what we had been doing right and doing wrong, and humbly what
we  can learn from others, and not going other place telling them  what to do.

When I coming back to US next time, I'll be bringing many useful
experience, hopefully to share to everyone at the November  Tear Down The  Wall
conference in Tucson, AZ.

Beautiful rainbow in Hong kong Victoria Harbor  yesterday :)

My visit to Hong Kong's handicap self-help NGO "Hong Kong Rehabilitation
Power"

A public forum organized by a major Hong Kong think-thank about Edward
Snowden and it's impact to China.

In solidarity!

Lee Siu  Hin

National Coordinator
National Immigrant Solidarity Network _http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org_
(http://www.immigrantsolidarity.org/)
Action LA Network _http://www.ActionLA.org_ (http://www.actionla.org/)
Peace NO War  Network _http://www.PeaceNOWar.net_
(http://www.peacenowar.net/)
Activist  Video Service _http://www.ActivistVideo.org_
(http://www.activistvideo.org/)

New  York : (212)330-8172
Los Angeles : (213)403-0131
Washington D.C. :  (202)595-8990
Chicago : (773)942-2268

* join  the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail
to: isn-subscr...@lists.riseup.net

Please  consider making a donation to the important work of National
Immigrant  Solidarity Network

On-line Donation:
https://org2.salsalabs.com/o/7315/donate_page/actionla-nisn

Send check pay to:
National Immigrant  Solidarity Network/AFGJ

National Immigrant Solidarity  Network
P.O. Box 751
South Pasadena, CA 91031-0751
(All  donations are tax deductible)