-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        OWS 2nd Anniversary: Get Together, One More Time ~ 99 to 1
Date:   Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:12:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:   David DeGraw <da...@ampedstatus.com>
To:     cha...@pacbell.net

John,

All we need is a spark, in the right place, at the right time, and the whole movement will be reignited.

It can't happen soon enough. We are ready! Here's a feisty little riff for you...

*OWS 2nd Anniversary: Get Together, One More Time ~ 99 to 1* <http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=QPjzXSRU4FCCZCHwMyjrh%2BSr%2FnpB31hh> The autonomous actions that built this movement are once again self-organizing and organically evolving, imaginal cells ready to take flight and unleash another wave of action, a tsunami of freedom. [Read More <http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=8KqHiFAFjj%2F3X3n%2Br4C5yeSr%2FnpB31hh>]

/Feel free to repost it in full or use it however you see fit./

Happy Anniversary!!

/David /