Good Idea – and if people had taken Marijuana BEFORE the Flood came they might
have been High enough to have prevented any damage by the Flood.

From: change-li...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:change-li...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of George H Russell
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 6:49 PM
To: change-li...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [change-links] *? 2 ALL: FREE MARIJUANA TO BE GIVEN FOR BOULDER
FLOOD RELIEF - WHAT ARE YOUR COMMENTS?*

Great altruistic and philanthropic idea.

On 9/23/2013 8:41 PM, Greg Dempsey wrote:

 free marijuana flood
<http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1368116/thumbs/n-FLOODING-large570.jpg?6>

Hi Team!

*? 2 ALL:

FREE MARIJUANA TO BE GIVEN FOR BOULDER FLOOD RELIEF -

  <http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6k5aiIs0V1qfitcbo1_400.gif>

Sebastian Murdock reports:

There's going to be some smoke on the water in Boulder, CO.

After devastating floods shut down the state and claimed the lives of ten
people, residents in this college mountain town are trying to get back to
business as usual, which includes smoking some ganja.

Organizers are set to hand out free joints today on Boulder's bustling Pearl
Street Mall, the Daily Camera reported.

  <http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf32brzTEl1qa58bio1_500.gif>

While much of the city is focused on rebuilding, the giveaway is an effort to
help “stressed out recreational users” who may have lost their stashes to
flooding. It's also supposed to serve as a protest a marijuana sales tax ballot
that will ask voters in November to approve a 15-percent excise tax.

“Boulder has been victimized by floods,” said Rob Corry, who helped organize
the event and hopes to defeat the tax ballot. “We want to bring some flood
relief to folks.”

<https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqbSjy6OcTe1hO9T8KWxflEIA_ujWNqV8JSzsdECSm5HgDFYo1ag>

Free joints to be given out for Boulder flood relief – what are your comments?

Greg Dempsey
 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SECULARHUMANIST/>
Voice of the People

========

Free Joints To Be Given Out For Boulder Flood Relief

The Huffington Post  |  By  <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sebastian-murdock>
Sebastian Murdock Posted: 09/23/2013 10:57 am EDT

...The idea first started two weeks ago, when Corry and other organizers
against the ballot
<http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_24051108/long-line-free-pot-giveaway-at-civic-center>
  handed out free joints in Denver. Despite long lines and a police presence,
there were no arrests, The Denver Post reported.

"I wish I could have gotten a bigger one because there were blunts in there,"
said recreational user Janet Osborn, 27, at the Denver event. "I got probably
the smallest one. But it's OK. It's free."

Monday's event is expected to see smaller numbers than the Denver event saw,
where more than 600 joints were passed out.

“I’m sure there won’t be too much public consumption [at the Boulder event],”
Corry said.

Flood relief donations also will be accepted at the event.

No virus found in this message.