It's being some time I was not in the list and I've missed important
announcements for sure but last time I checked Python 3 was still not
supported by Labs. I mean, the shared pywikibot files where still in Python
2. Not sure if this is still the case but could you please try to run in on
the grid with python instead of python3 and see if that solves the issue?
Regards.