Do you know something I don't, Joy?  Impending destruction?
You know, anyone can decline any benefits one is reluctant to accept or don't
feel they deserve.

B.A. in Roanoke, Virginia, who has earned everything she has, and has written
her Last Will Testament to begin, "Being of sound mind, I spent it all..."

Joy Beeson wrote:

> ...That is what makes its impending destruction so distressing -- there is
> nowhere to flee to.
> where I'm grateful for, but not proud of, benefits I did nothing to earn.

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]