It appears that the above email address doesn't exist, even though I got an
email from it.

If anyone emailed the seller of ebay item number 2330355742 which ended last
night, a DMC tapestry canvas, asking about the colours of threads and brands
of wool, please check your computer for a virus.

I got an email this morning with an attachment which, from its file
extension purports to be a screensaver, from [EMAIL PROTECTED] asking
this question. When I emailed to find out why she was asking me about it as
I wasn't selling it, it came back as an invalid address. So this is
obviously one of those which makes up a sender address, and picks an address
from the address book to send it to and selects part of an email on the
sender's computer as the message.

Jean in Poole
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to