Jane, Anne & all at Arachne

I too went to Windsor to hear Jane and her choir sing, but I went on the Friday evening - what a fabulous evening! The singing and service was superb - my boyfriend and I try and go to St Georges Chapel in Windsor at least once a year - it is particularly sentimental to us as that was one of our first dates!

After the service on Friday we met up with Jane and went for a meal - where we had a good chat and got to know each other better - we had a lovely time. After that we walked across the Thames into Eton and walked right through the village down to the school, looking in the windows of all the antique shops as we went. We then walked Jane back to her hotel where we wished her well with the rest of the visit to Windsor and her trip to Salisbury.

It was really great to meet up with someone from Arachne - a truly global meeting place!

With best wishes
  Jill

@ a cloudy Heathrow Airport