Jean in Poole wrote:

> I watched it disapear from right under my nose.

Never mind the poor sot's letter - at least you are aware of how they
feel. Know that you gave 'him' the satisfaction of venting.
I've had the same thing happen - and I admit I felt rather cross about
being trounced...and it makes me feel the tiniest bit guilty if I do the
same thing on something I really really want - which hasn't been much, a
bunch of bobbins once, and a computer part another time.

DH really wanted a particular gizmo, and twice has lost out. I can see it
could get quite frustrating - but we bid another time for another
thing...anyway!

 --
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)