My Mum's recipe for mosquito bites was a paste of
carb soda and water - always took the sting out for me as
a child.   We have no problem with mozzies now,
living in Cooma.

When my girlfriend and I were in New Zealand, she had
great trouble with sandfly bites which swelled horribly.
I had no trouble at all - we think it was because I was taking
an anti-histamine drug for mild asthma continously and had a
build up of the stuff in my system (this was the days before
asthma puffers).

Noelene in Cooma, frosty mornings, sunny days.  But
we need rain!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]