On Thursday, Aug 28, 2003, at 09:12 US/Eastern, Sof wrote:

Just funny :

http://www.anniecicatelli.com/liens.htm

As my knowledge of French is limited to the word "merde", I used it... <g> Could you please enlighten me (and other morons like me) as to what the caption says?

And is it, could it be, Prince Charles in the photo? I had a sudden vision of *our* (US) "head" similiarly employed... The design would consist of a single word: "truth". The caption would be: "embroider and frame"....

Sof from France without sun

Bet that's a relief :) It's thundering here, so I wonder about the wisdom of staying on the puter, but think I'lll risk it...

-----
Tamara P Duvall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lexington, Virginia,  USA
Formerly of Warsaw, Poland

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]