Thanks, Linda.  I only have a page and a half in which to do my play.  And
it must be a play.  Hopefully we will be marked on content not style.  :)

Heather

At 09:17 PM 26/09/2003 +0100, Linda Walton wrote:
>Dear Heather,

>I suggest you model your play on one of the Socratic dialogues by Plato.
Perhaps a scene in "The Symposium", or something in the early part of "The
Republic" will catch your attention and set your imagination running?