Hi spiders
I've missed you all this past fortnight, no idea where half my e.mail has
gone but it hasn't all arrived here!
We seem to have finally conquered the problems by our ISP changing its dial
up connection, of which we were unaware until we couldn't get through. Hours
of being on hold later and I do mean hours and hours at a time - we seem to
have sorted most of it out.
Thank you to Sue Babbs for answering my query about which newspaper a
columnist wrote for, much appreciated.
Please would Gail Young contact me, you may not have received my e.mail or
you may have been away both would explain your not responding, but if you
can contact me asap it would be appreciated, thank you.
Big thank you to Alice for arranging Secret pals, have really enjoyed it.
Are any of you going to the NEC Christmas Lace Suppliers Fair Birmingham on
29 November - am organising a coach and it would be lovely to meet some of
you there.
Bye for now
Nicky    in a beautiful sunny but autmnal Suffolk