Guys,

Knowing that you are the oracles of all things I wanted to know if anyone on
the lists has experience of their cat having seizures.  Sparky has been very
ill over the weekend and had seizures on both Friday and Saturday.  We are all
very worrid, including the vet and I wanted to know if any of you have had
experience of this and can shed some light on how you delt with it.

Please email back privately as I'm sure the whole list aren't too interested
in my cat, even if I find him adorable.

Regards

Liz Beecher
I'm <A HREF="http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee";>blogging</A> now - see