Hello !  Your package arrived today...or should I say "treasure chest"?  I
couldn't wait to let you know! I can tell already that you are a very
thoughtful person.  Each gift is so special!  The scents of candles and soap
let me know right away what a delight was in store!  The scene on the magnet
IS pretty...do you really see scenes like that?  The frogs are special...I
will tell you why another day :-)  The notecards are perfect, and the thread
and bobbins are just absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to put them to good
use! Truthfully, words seem inadequate...you made my day!!
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Debbie (yes, I love tea and coffee...any kind!!!!)