Ok you lot!!! Just because I have been too busy unpacking boxes and sorting
out kitchen cupboards to defend Canberra's road system.

Give me our roundabouts and layout anyday - it is much easier than Sydney's
chaos and Melbourne's traffic lights and trams! I'd much prefer roundabouts
to continually dealing with traffic lights! You just have to learn how to
drive on them!

In Canberra's defence it is a wonderful place to live and I wouldn't want to
live anywhere despite our experience last January!!!!

Now I'll go back to my boxes!! We are almost unpacked and sorted out!

Jenny Rees
Canberra, Australia