A story in the Evening Standard yesterday...

A man recently caught a late night train home to Penge, a south London
suburb.  During the journey he dozed off, only to be woken by strange
noises.  He opened his eyes to see the couple opposite him making like
Bill and Monica.  The other passengers, in true British fashion, were all
hiding behind their copies of the Evening Standard, pretending nothing was
happening.

After the couple had finished, they each lit up a post-coital cigarette.
At this point, all hell broke loose, with most of the other passengers
angrily pointing out that smoking was not allowed on the train.

I'm not sure whether this shows we have our priorities right here or not!

Regards,
Annette, in Mottingham in London  (nothing like this ever happens on *my* trains!)