Hi everyone

Thank you to Vivienne and Pat for posting the pix - one longs to have
been there and with a bottomless pocket book, spacious carry bag(s). I'd
have wanted to buy something from each stall! Then, go home and spend
the rest of the year using it all, non-stop lacing...I do hope it was
worthwhile for all the vendors and that there was less to pack home than
to carry in?

Vivienne's pix are at
http://www.bigginslace.co.uk/nec2003.htm
Pat's are at a link at
http://www.roseground.com/

bye for now
Bev in on a warm November day (when it should be cold) in Sooke BC (west
coast of Canada)