Tamara and gentle spiders,

Thank you for the suggestion of mystery books to read.
 Like you, I have trouble remembering titles and
authors not long after having read the books.  I have
even been known to have checked a book out of the
library, start reading it, then remember that I had
read it a few years previously.

After several people urged me to read The DaVinci
Code, I did and found it to be interesting.  On my
next trip to the library, I might look for another
book by the same author.

On the subject of red shoes, I have had a few pairs
through the years.  For the most part, I wear black
footwear, but there is something fun about having one
flashy pair of shoes.  Last year I parted with my
favorite dark red modestly heeled boots.  They were
replaced with dark red Naot clogs.  Still they aren't
quite as much fun as red shoes which I keep my eyes
open for.

When my sister was married some years ago, I had to
wear a horrible red bridesmaid dress.  Though I was
asked to purchase matching red satin shoes, I was
rebellious and bought some lovely red leather pumps.
Figured I should get some satisfaction from the
situation.

Sylvie
in cold Cherry Valley, Illinois, USA