Hello to all.  I am giving exact details since I continue to read these
messages.  My name is Hannah Moad.  The fire was at my house late Sat the 31st and
early Sun Feb 1.  All that was not destroyed was some walls.  All contents
were destroyed.  I read that the fire department said it was not totally
destroyed well we are in a hotel room and we have nothing.  There was one fire there
but may have been written about twice.  I cannot understand why these things
are being saidabout my daughter and myself but I have never been hurt so badly.
I will not write about this again.  I have defended myself and that is all I
can do.  I never asked for anything but your thoughts or prayers.  I hope you
all will realize I am not a user.   Hannah Moad, SW  Missouri, USA