I haven't seen heart shaped doughnuts, but our favourite take and bake
pizza place offers a large heart shapped pepperoni pizza on Valentine's
day :-)  I'll be getting one for my 2 little cherubs, and I'll cook
something special for my big Cherub and I :-)

The one that bugs me is Christmas stuff coming in in July (I understand
with crafts, one needs time to complete projects), but why does it
overshadow Thanksgiving?  I love Thanksgiving - it's a great holiday
with the best sorts of sentiment.

Cheers,
Helen, Aussie living in Dazzling Denver, where the sun is shining from a
lovely blue sky on some pretty white snow.